Sunday, July 19, 2009

I have been to the mountain top...

and I have discovered the valley is littered with trash. In my continuous search to learn more about credit I discovered it is all an illusion perpetrated by bankers. Still you can use this to your advantage. I know I am using it to my advantage.

All loans are based on fraud by the banks. They never lend you their money or their credit. They lend you your credit which you give them when you sign an application. Your signature is infinitely valuable! It is illegal for banks to lend depositors money or the banks credit. I have dozens of cases that say so.

That leaves you as the person who is the source of the loan. The banks create the money on their books. They make you debt their asset and then multiply it by 10 and lend that money. And you thought Bernie Madoff was running a scam! He is a minnow in the ocean compared to the predatory bankers not to mention the biggest Ponsi scheme of all time called social security.

Banks losses from you not paying the loan back is on their books also. The constitution expressly forbids anyone but the congress from creating money but as illegal as it is that is what the banks and the federal reserve do.

It is fraud because the bank does not give the lender full disclosure. They never tell you that you are the source of your own loan! You can use this info to fix your personal credit. I'll go into that more, later.

To find out more on your own google the phrases "money mechanics" or "fractional banking".

No comments: