Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Can it really work for me? How do I do it?

Is this the right time?
What if I mess up?
What if I'm not smart enough to do it?
Do I have enough money?
What if it is a scam?
Is my credit so bad I can't do it?
What if I mess up my current credit?

Some if not all of these questions have ran through your head with combat boots and flaming torches like villagers seeking to kill Frankenstein's monster. How do I know what you are thinking? I know because all those fears ran through my head also. There was one more villager running with the crowd also and he was truely scary. He was the price tag for the chance to learn this knowledge and he wore a white shirt with the number $3400 on it.

That is what I paid to learn the knowledge I am speaking to you about. If I had to do it all over again I would do it with a smile. It was worth every single penny. We all have a fear of failure. My suggestion to you is to get very intimate with failure. Walk up to it and give it a hug. You cannot be successful without failure. It is your greatest teacher.

A very smart man once said, "If you are doing anything worthwhile at all you will suffer a dozen failures. Start failing so you can succeed."

One of my favorite people and one of the greatest revolutionaries in the world was the biggest failure I ever heard of in my life. You know his name. He was Thomas Edison and he changed the world. He failed 9,999 times before inventing the light bulb and you can't imagine a world without his genius! It took him 9,999 failures and one success to invent the light bulb! How much faith and belief in himself did Thomas Edison have to have to fail that many times? At what number would you have quit and said it was impossible? 4. 10. 14. 47. 199. 9,999.

To be a success you have to be a failure but above all you have to believe in you! Benjamin Franklin said that if he had four hours to cut down a tree he would spend three hours sharpening his axe and one hour chopping down the tree. That is how you have to be about your life. Spend more time working on your thought than you do working to be successful and you will have everything you want.

Your biggest problem, everyone's biggest problem is the negative thoughts they allow to control their lives. Stop trying to cut down the tree with a dull axe!

I gambled $3,400 on me to change my life and I won. I'm going to make it a whole lot easier on you. I am going to let you bet on you for $49.95.

I will give you every step I took and every company (with their phone number) I know to get the credit you want.

I will tell you what order to do it.

I will tell you the how and the why.

I will tell you the pitfalls so you do not have to make the mistakes I made.

You will be able to succeed that much faster. Instead of learning from your mistakes learn from my mistakes. I will be your trail blazer. You simply have to follow the path I already made.

In the 1960's Rob Townsend was the president of Avis Rent a Car. It was falling behind Hertz continually. Hertz was eating Avis's lunch. Rob Townsend turned it around. He spear headed the campaign. "We work harder". He propelled Avis forward. Later he said that 2 out of every 3 decisions he made was wrong but he failed his way to the top.

You can keep doing what you are doing and keep getting what you are getting or you can do something to change your life and the lives of your next generation and the one after it. This knowledge is pure unadulturated power! Now is your chance and your time to make the right decision. Buy the e-book and be on fire to be successful!

You can now purchase the e-book for $49.95 at:
http://rkhorizonenterprises.com/

We have a 90 day money back guarantee because we know you can be successful!

No comments: