Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Introduction to secret super credit

You have just walked through the portal to an amazing secret world you never knew existed. In this world you can get staggering amounts of credit even if you currently have bad credit. I know because I did it with a credit score in the mid 500's. You can get credit with a signature and they never ask for your social security number! With "super credit" you can get credit card after credit card and it never dings you. You will get more credit with lower interest than you normally would with your social security number and good credit. "Super Credit" is totally seperate from your social security number so if one goes bad it does not affect the other.

I know it sounds like I am speaking of a fantasy world but it happens here in America everyday. You simply have to know the system and the rules. It is not complicated but it is hidden. You have been kept intentionally ignorant. They don't hide the answers. They hide the question. If you don't know what questions to ask how will you ever find the answer. They want you to keep going to work making someone else rich. It works very well. Most people work in a job they hate for a boss they despise for too little money and yet they come back day after day year after year because that is all they know to do. Does that sound familiar?

There are known unknowns and unknown unknowns. With a known unknown you know what you don't know. Right now you know that you don't know the skills to rebuild an engine but you could go to school or work with someone who does to get that skill. An unknown unknown is something you are completely unaware of, you don't know that you don't know.

The "super credit" I am referring to is business credit. It is also called trade credit or business to business credit and it is the largest amount of credit in the world. It dwarfs the amount of personal credit in the world. Everything you can get as a person you can get as a busines with bigger and better terms.

Anyone can have it but you need to know a number of things to get on the inside to get it. The first thing you need is a LLC or a corporation. You can run either of these legal entities out of your home as a home business. I know because that is what I am currently doing. I created a business that exists on paper with my home address to get credit. I have managed to get tens of thousand of dollars doing it and am still expanding my credit base on a weekly basis. I plan on taking it to the millions before I am done. I am working my way into the 100,000's as I write this. I am on target to break into that rare air by October 2008.

After you get your corporation or LLC which you can get from the secretary of state in the state where you live or get an incorporation service you need to get a tax id number for your corporation or LLC. You get the tax id number from the IRS. You can call the IRS or go online and get it. It is free and takes about five minutes either way. After you get your tax id number you need to get a corporate checking account. You can start one with $100. You can call up a bank and talk to the business banking department and ask their requirements. They might require your articles of incorporation and business license.

I built up my corporate credit with $100 in the corporate account. It never went above $100 yet corporations gave my corporation $3,000, $5,000, $10,000 credit cards and credit lines.

That is the beginning of the beginning. There is more to it but that will be covered later. I am simply giving you enough information to start asking yourself the right questions. You now have a known unknown. You now know what you don't know. It is a good start.

Here is a testimonial from a very satisfied customer:
"Hi Kevin! Your enthusiasm was terrific! The info was top notch . I believe i will get farther faster now that I have this info.
Keep up the good work and keep me posted for any new material you have that might be benificial to building wealth in the home based business." Bill L.


If you want to purchase the e-book for $49.95 go to:
http://rkhorizonenterprises.com/

There is a 90 day money back guarantee because we know you can succeed!
khemmons@rkhorizonenterprises.com
Kevin Hemmons Cell: (706)627-4494

No comments: